PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal and Regional Leader, Ryan, Montreal office
- Provides a rich and broad expertise with more than 22 years of experience in real estate, particularly in the industrial, institutional, and commercial properties.
- Specializes in the assessment of heavy industrial properties such as mines and quarries, pulp and paper mills, cement and ore processing centers, petrochemical complexes, refineries, and manufacturing facilities, as well as valuation of historical buildings, monuments, and heritage buildings.
- Produces highly specialized reports for industrial complexes, including specific construction cost analyses.
- Possesses in-depth knowledge of construction, enabling him to be appointed as an expert with the Tribunal Administratif du Québec (TAQ) for industrial buildings.
- Negotiates successfully with municipal assessors on files dealing with property assessment and exclusion issues under the various sections of the municipal taxation Act or the PERI Act.
- Maintains outstanding partnerships with several law firms and senior corporate executives, leading to business referrals and brand promotions.
- Maintains strong presence in the Quebec marketplace as an established leader in business development and management.
- Director, national property tax firm
- Architect, national consulting firm
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Course lecturer at the University of Architecture, École Polytechnique d’architecture et d’urbanisme (EPAU)
- Building Owners and Managers Association
- Member, Quebec Chapter (2017–Present)
- Canadian Property Tax Association
- Executive Member, Quebec Chapter (2018–Present)
- Master of Architecture Degree, EPAU
- Real Estate Appoint Course, École des sciences de la gestion, Université du Québec à Montréal (ESG UQAM)
- Certificate in Urban Development and Real Estate Valuation, Institute Grasset