PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, New York office
- More than 25 years of experience in multistate tax services, including reverse sales tax reviews, fuel tax recoveries, New York local taxes, and indirect tax controversy matters.
- Tax Partner, Big Four accounting firm
- Founding and Managing Member, national cost recovery firm
- Served clients in a variety of industries, including government contractors, telecommunication carriers, cable companies, colocation providers, manufacturers, media companies, financial institutions, and construction contractors.
- Founding and Managing Partner, law firm
- Represented clients on various indirect tax issues before the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court, the U.S. Court of Federal Claims, and various administrative tribunals throughout the United States.
- Admitted to practice before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Lieutenant Colonel, Pennsylvania National Guard
- Chief of Internal Review, Civilian Service, Pennsylvania National Guard
- Aide-de-camp for Commanding General, Infantry Division, U.S. Army
- Company Commander, Infantry Division, U.S. Army
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Humanitarian Service Medal
- Overseas Service Medal
- Expert Field Medical Badge
- Paratrooper Badge
- Juris Doctorate Degree, Widener University School of Law
- Master of Science Degree, Business Administration, Boston University
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business Administration, Mansfield University
- Certified Public Accountant, Licensed in Pennsylvania and New York