PRIVATE SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Principal, Ryan, Chicago office
- Specializes in the valuation, assessment, taxation, and exemption of real and personal property on a state and local level for clients in a variety of industries, including commercial and industrial property, financial institutions, hospitals, public utilities, and not-for-profit charitable and civic organizations.
- One of the three Ryan Principals that leads the Cook County Property Tax Commercial team in the Chicago office.
- Director, Property Tax Commercial, Ryan, Chicago office
- Managing Director, Ryan, Chicago office
- National Commercial Real Estate Business Development Manager, ONESOURCE Property Tax, property tax consulting firm
- Executive Account Manager, property tax consulting firm
- Senior Manager, national accounting firm
PUBLIC SECTOR EXPERIENCE
- Senior Commercial/Industrial Assessment Analyst, Cook County Board of Review
- Deputy Commissioner, Cook County Board of Review
Mr. Minogue has given many presentations throughout his career to various executive boards, state taxing authorities, homeowner associations, chambers of commerce, and professional associations in the property tax industry.
- International Association of Assessing Officers
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- Certified Illinois Appraiser, Appraisal Institute, Illinois Department of Revenue, International Association of Assessing Officers, and McKissock Appraisal School
- Certified Illinois Assessing Officer (CIAO-A), Illinois Property Assessment Institute